Monday, January 10, 2011

Fun weekend, and now a Snow day!!!

 
        Saturday we celebrated Jordyn's 2nd Birthday! I can't believe she's 2 years old. I keep catching myself trying to type "1st" birthday. These last 2 years have flown by! I'm so proud of my baby girl. She's learning so many new things every day! She talks more than I could have ever imagined, and fairly clear too! She's really starting to show interest in potty training... guess I should jump on the bandwagon with her while she's willing. I'm not pushing it too hard right now because we'll be off schedule this weekend with going to Oklahoma!!

       Today we woke up to about 4 inches of snow on the ground, with plenty more to come! We're expecting 8-10 inches before it's all over with. The girls are so excited to go out and build a snowman. It's pretty powdery right now, so it may have to wait until tomorrow! Plus, Janie has grown so much this past year that her snowsuit has turned into MAJOR highwaters! So we gotta go get some new snowsuits today.... I should have done it Saturday when I saw them, but i'm a procrastinator so I didn't! Oh well :(   Just another reason to go shopping today! LOL

       Still continuing on with my Picture a Day project.... in fact it's time to go update some more pics! Hope everyone has a great day! We're gonna have a fun, snowed-in day! God Bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment